HATCH, N.M. (KTSM) – Officials with the Hatch Police Department say a fraudster was caught red handed after collecting $10 parking fees during the annual Hatch Chile Festival.
According to HPD officials, on Saturday, September 3, officers were told of a man, later identified as Raymond William Swingle, illegally collecting parking fees on East Herrera Street in Hatch.
HPD says Swingle was placed under arrest and booked at the Dona Ana County Detention Center. Officials are asking anyone that may be a victim in this case, to contact Detective Jones at 575-267-3021.
- Olive Garden bringing back fan-favorite deal for a limited time
- 10-year-old girl reunited with beloved cat left behind in Ukraine
- Republicans pounce on ailing markets to criticize Biden
- WATCH: Traffic light yanked off line by Hurricane Ian, crashes in front of cops
- WATCH: Florida firefighters rescue woman from flooded car
- Aaron Judge hits 61st home run, ties Maris’ AL record