FULSHEAR, Texas (CW39) During a traffic stop near an elementary school, Fulshear police seized buckets of generic Xanax from a driver who ran a stop sign.
Police pulled the driver over near Campbell Elementary School and conducted a search. Turns out the driver and passenger were not from the area.
That’s where they discovered more than 30 pounds of Alprazolam, generic Xanax pills, totaling a street value of $516,000 – 615,000.
The driver was charged with possession of a controlled substance. Since the driver was stopped near the school, he was also charged with intent to distribute in a drug-free zone.
- Daughter mourns after her father dies in a trailer fire
- Wish Wednesday: Toddler’s dream of a bernadoodle comes true
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- Cowboys Strength Coach passes at 54