Cumberland Presbyterian Church hosts 19th annual pumpkin patch

Trends and Friends

LUBBOCK, Texas– It is officially pumpkin season and Cumberland Presbyterian Church has the perfect patch for you to visit! For 19 years they have offered pumpkins of all different shapes and sizes with 60% of the proceeds benefitting the Navajo reservation in New Mexico, while the other 40% benefit their local outreach ministries! The patch is open Monday- Friday from 3-7 p.m., Saturday from 10-7 p.m. and Sunday from 12:30-7 p.m.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

News Highlights

Don't Miss

Event Calendar