It’s classic spaghetti and meatballs, but you’ll definitely want to try this recipe from Beef Loving Texans.
Take a look at this video to see just how easy it is.
For more information visit: Beef Loving Texans
* 1 pound ground beef (93% lean or leaner)
* 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
* 1 large egg
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 jar (26 to 30 ounces) spaghetti sauce
* 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti, cooked
* Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine meatball ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 2-inch meatballs. Place on aluminum foil-lined rack on broiler pan. Bake in 350°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
2. Combine meatballs and cooked spaghetti sauce in large saucepan. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti and sprinkle with cheese.