LUBBOCK, Texas — The weekend starts with showers and thunderstorms Saturday.
By Saturday evening, a cool front will create numerous storms in the panhandle moving southeast by Sunday.
Numerous thunderstorms will be possible for the metro Lubbock area with highs in the 80’s Sunday.
Thunderstorm impacts include frequent cloud to ground lightning strikes, brief wind gusts of 60 miles per hour, and isolated hail up to 1 inch diameter.
- Airport (LPSIA) Arrivals and Departures
- KAMC News Facebook page
- KAMC Storm Team Weather Lab
- KLBK First Warning Weather Center
- KLBK News Facebook page
- KLBK Weather Facebook
- Lubbock Emergency Management website
- Lubbock Power & Light Outages
- Lyntegar Outages
- Radar — EverythingLubbock.com Interactive Radar
- Ron Roberts KAMC Facebook
- Severe Weather Resource Center from EverythingLubbock.com
- Traffic Cameras from the City of Lubbock
- TxDOT Cameras in Lubbock
- TxDOT Road Conditions
- SPEC Outages
- Xcel Outages