LUBBOCK, Texas — United Supermarkets Dietitian Brenda Garcia brings us today’s segment of What’s Cooking, sponsored by United Supermarkets! Click the video link for today’s recipe.
• 1 package frozen Phyllo shells
• 1 (5 oz.) Crème de Brie
• 12 roasted and salted pecans
• 1 tablespoon spicy honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Phyllo shells onto cookie sheet. Using a small spoon, divide cheese into shells; top each with a pecan. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble slightly.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
- Serve immediately.